CancerQuest has developed many different tools to help teachers design coursework for students of all ages about cancer biology and prevention.
Our lesson plans are designed to meet the Georgia Performance Standards. The following tools are currently available:
- Curriculum about Skin and Cervical Cancer
- Materials to teach about space radiation.
- 3D Skin and Cervical Cancer Posters
- Timelines for the History of Cancer and Cancer Detection
- 3D Animations About the Biology of Cancer
- Interactive Educational Games about Cancer
- Video Interviews with Cancer Survivors, Researchers and Clinicians.
We have also developed an interactive cervical cancer awareness education video/game/edutainment module to address common myths and obstacles to cervical health and cervical cancer prevention. Check it out!
We are always developing new material updating previous products and welcome your feedback and suggestions.