This is Yemii's favorite breakfast dish.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add milk powder, oats and pumpkin pie spice. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes until oats are soft. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in almond meal.
- Divide between 2 large bowls.
- Top with yogurt, applesauce and ginger.
- Sweeten as needed with maple syrup.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrate 50g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sugars 20 g
Dietary Fiber 7g
I ate this and never had a better oatmeal.
this is a snarky response